The Schüco TipTronic is the first hidden tronic motor accessory that combines power management, security, building automation and design. In this way, the window becomes an integral component of ‘smart’ building and contributes significantly to the utilization of energy potential of the building envelope.
The Schüco TipTronic provides high security
- Unlike conventional, automatic windows, the Schüco TipTronic mechanism locks in multiple sites and provides high burglar protection class WK2.
- Magnetic contacts are used to monitor windows and updating the building management system and alarm systems.
- A built-in mechanism that ensures fingers instead trapping window reopens automatically if it detects any obstacle in its closure.
- Sash weight up to 160 kg, for large openings and design freedom, even when using triple vitrescence
- Opening widths up to 400 mm, ideal for night or hybrid ventilation air conditioning
- Various operating and control options such as push buttons, remote control, PC and sensors to a central control unit